So I'm new to this whole blog thing. I've always loved to write, but always forget to do it. So what better way to do that than to annoy people with totally boring stories of my life? Thus, my career in blogging begins. I really don't think I have much to say, so most of what I do say will mostly be for me, but if someone, somewhere, decides it's interesting to read, who am I to judge?
A little background on me and my family. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom to my two beautiful (but I'm not biased) children. My girl K is two and a half years old and my son B is just two months old. I always thought one keeps you on your toes, but boy was I wrong! But in reality, I've gotten lucky. B is the easiest baby there ever was. With the exception of last night (let's not go there, k?) he is a fantastic sleeper, usually only waking up once a night. K is your typical two year old, at least I hope so. She was a slow talker but has recently exploded verbally, which is usually a good thing. Unfortunately with that came the knowledge of a few words I wish she had just left out, like "MINE" for example. Whoever invented that word obviously didn't have kids. I married a wonderful man who works crazy hours and endures famously hot temperatures to allow me to raise my kids the way I always wanted to, at home.
My life isn't exciting. It isn't glamor filled. I don't have a major challenge to overcome daily. Some may say my life is boring. Heck, I say my life is boring. But it's my life and I love it and I'm going to write about it. At least my mom will read it (maybe).
No comments:
Post a Comment